Get The Tennessee Criminal Legal Advice You Need, When You Need It
No one ever imagines that they will be arrested, charged with a crime, and brought before a judge in a criminal case.
But if it’s happened to you, it’s something you must deal with. And you can’t risk putting it off, which is likely to make things worse.
Your best opportunities to secure a dismissal, fight a case and win at trial, or just get the best possible outcome in working out a deal, will most often result from being proactive in your defense.
That’s what we do. We are criminal defense attorneys here in Tennessee that defend people just like you.
A person who is horrified and upset about what has happened, and what they’ve been accused of.
Criminal cases fall into two categories.
- I can’t believe what I’ve been accused of. I am being seriously railroaded by trumped up circumstances and some extremely questionable evidence. I need to fight this case to clear my name, and let justice be served.
- I can’t believe what I did. I made a very bad decision, and it cost me. I’ll never do anything like this again, what can I do to make this go away as quickly as possible without damaging my future and my livelihood?
Do I Fight the Case or Plead Guilty?
The two things you can do in a criminal case are work out a plea deal with the prosecutor, or take the case to a trial. It is not always a simple decision. We can help you work through the pros and cons of both options, as they apply to your specific case.
You probably have lots of questions, like
- Is there a chance to get my case dismissed?
- Is there a chance to get my charges reduced?
- How will my future be affected if my reputation is tarnished with a permanent criminal record?
- How long will a trial take?
- Am I likely to be worse off if I am found guilty at trial than if I plead guilty?
The answers to these questions will be different for every person, every situation, and every charge. But we will always work with you to help you determine what is ultimately in your best interest. That is the only thing that matters.
Get a Free Legal Evaluation on Any Criminal Case in Tennessee
If you have been charged with a crime anywhere in Tennessee, please contact our attorneys for your free case evaluation and legal consultation. We will be able to offer you some advice on your next move, we will tell you exactly what we can do to help you.
It is your right to evaluate any attorney that you are considering hiring to represent you. It is a perfect opportunity for you to ask specific questions about your case, get a sense of what we can to to help, and what you can expect. Then you can decide whether you want to take the case all the way to a trial, or just fight to get the best deal possible. Either way, we are on your side, when no one else is.
If you have a criminal charge pending in a Tennessee criminal court, please contact us today for a consultation.